At Alexander Dauvin returns due to change of mind are not made, but we will repair your item in case it presents a problem. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. This is the case when the item:
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description (Terms and conditions)
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a refund is processed. We refund you through the same payment method that you initially chose for your order excluding any third-party services such as delivery charges, cover insurance.
- Items should be returned with the original product tags attached and with all paperwork (such as watch instruction booklets). Include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package. Please keep your proof of purchase—e.g. your receipt.
- All shipping return charges must be pre-paid. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries.
- By using this web site you are agreeing to the terms of this returns policy.
- We reserve the right to modify our returns policy as our business needs require.
- We will post such changes on our web site, after which, your continued use of the web site shall be deemed to be your agreement to the modified terms.